Application Guide of Water Transfer Printing/Hydrographics
1. Spray object with base coat and let dry.
2. Get a large container, fill with water.
3. Place film side up.
4. Use your finger and gently push away any air bubbles.
5. Spray activator on film.
6. Take object and dip, and swoop film up out of water. Water pressure forces the print ink onto the product surface.
7. Let water run off object. You may use hair blower.
8. Let dry.
9. Printed part can be coated with a high performance clear finish for protection and added durability.